2/15/2011

Martyrs (Trailer)

1

I just watched an extremely psychotic movie. It's name is Martyrs and it's a French movie.
Right now I have difficulties describing it, but I'll try to do it before the feeling and emotions will fade.
This movie was probably the most challenging movie for me to watch. I wanted to hit the stop button while watching the movie all the time but something kept me going on. I was horrified during the whole 1:35 hours that I watched it. My feelings right now are confusion, disgust, sadness, despair, surprise... I just can't believe what I saw. I can't decide whether to recommend this movie to anybody to watch or not. It is hypnotizing me right now. I can't think of anything after seeing this movie. I have no idea what kept me from shutting the movie, but it was something powerful. In the beginning of the movie, it seemed to be some kind of a thing from horror genre, but then it turned weirder and weirder.... I had no idea what was going on during the first 30 minutes in the movie, but as the scenarios went on, I started to understand what was happening. And I can't understand right now what kind of person would make a movie like this. What was the author thinking? Why? Why? Why? What was going on in the mind of the person who came up with this kind of thing?

I just can't. I'm speechless. I can't describe what was going on in the movie, because it's hard to put it into words. If someone I knew, deciedes to watch it, then I'd like to know their opinion. But I'm not sure if I can discuss the movie with anybody. Seriously. I'm puzzled by it and I can't still tell whether to recommend the movie to anyone. If a person has good nerves and tolerates a lot of weird hardcore surreal movies that are messing with the brain, then please, go ahead and watch the movie. But otherwize, I don't think it's probably the best idea to watch it. It's just so f***ed up movie. I have never seen anything like that. Maybe something of a kind is "A tale of two sisters" but that movie is not nowhere even close. Same genre maybe.

Enough. I don't want anymore. I don't know what I want right now. I'm so confused about everything. I would like to just sit and stare the candles burning in my room. I would stare the light with blank eyes and no thoughts in my mind. Like a vegetable.

This movie turned has turned me into a vegetable.

Shock?! I think I'm in this stage right now.... Psychological shock I would guess. I guess I now have a glimpse of the feeling that people get when they are in shock stage after trauma? The movie was definetely a trauma to me.

Here's the trailer:




I think it speaks for itself.

1 comments:

Kirke said...

Vaatasin ka siis selle filmi ära. Mulle see nii šokeerivat mõju ei avaldanud, ainult natuke, kuid siiski piisavalt. Ma arvan et asi on ka selles, et ma juba 5aastasena käisin kinos õudukaid vaatamas. Mulle see film muidu meeldis. Väga kaua aega pole näinud õudukat, mis suudaks mind hirmutada ja see muudab filmi minu silmis ainlt paremaks. See pole tõesti film, mis igaühele vaatamiseks sobiks. Mulle võid küll julgelt selliseid jubedaid filme soovitada;)