2/21/2011

Halo

4

I went to see a band named Mono about a year ago to Plink Plonk with my friends. I really enjoyed the concert because it was so different to the ones that I usually go.
I downloaded the band's artwork into my computer and from time to time discover it from my playlist. And every time I discover the band, it brings me back the memories of a guy singing "Tartu march" and talking about getting to nirvana and the reasons why he wants to get there. It seemed that his way to get there was to do some dope. But.... back to the band. I just thought I should share a piece of their music in my blog. Just some music to enjoy and relax with.

4 comments:

Gerda said...

You mean the guy who could sing like a bloody opera tenor? That was awesome, I'd forgotten about it.

Maria said...

I think they didn't sing during the concert. You're mixing it up with some other band, I suppose....

Or you mean the warm-up band?

Gerda said...

Nope, I mean the guy in the street who sang "Tartu marss".

Maria said...

Haha. That was just hilarious!