2/01/2011

NRG

3

Today has been a really emotional day. In the morning I was packing and now I just came back from NRG. It was so great to go there. In the beginning when me, K&K went there, I called to us to ask if she will come to the bus stop to welcome us. And then she was welcoming us. She jumped to hug me and it was so great. I hadn't seen her since last spring. So we all went to hostal. When we registered ourselves downstairs then the lady over there was so happy to see us. She remembered us! She was interested in what we're doing and studying. After a small chat we went upstairs to 401*. I's room looked almost the same but my old room was so different. I mean the walls had still flowers on them but the furniture was located too differently from the way that we had had it. We also went to say hello to K and K. K had asked his friend to make us a cake. So sweet of him! So we all went back to my old room where we drank tea and chatted a while. After that we went to the schoolhouse to see if anything had changed. Obviously not.
We also went to the old hostal to see mine&K's old room and K's old room, too. My room looked the same. Or well, the furniture was differently. But the walls were still the same way that I painted them. And even the floor was this ugly black colour that I once made it. And it was so much dejavu when I walked into the room, because the situation in the room was the same that it was once when I lived in that room.... And I heard from the girl who was living in the room, that she likes the room very much and is not going to change the walls. I also heard positive words for the room from many people who are now living in the hostal.
K's old room had different colour on the floor, but the lemon tree was still painted on the door. And the radiator was pink.
I also went to see the shower room and the washing room and it hadn't changed a bit. There were still plants growing on the pipes of the sinks and there were more plants than the last time I visited. The showers didn't seem to work properly either.
Oh, during the whole time I stayed there, I felt like home. Nothing had changed, only the people.
I hope that the usual delay of the renovation will last for ages because every time I go to NRG I have the feeling of recognition and it's so great! It brings back all the memories... And I really love it! Home, sweet home.

Nothing changes in NRG. Nothing has changed since the house was built. :)

3 comments:

Oxymoron said...

That's alot of K's.

Maria said...

Yes, a lot of K's. But I think it's not hard for you to understand where I'm talking about which K. :)

By the way, you've changed your account name?

Pluxu™ said...

Oh the memories, the memories. I had a wierd dream of sorts some time ago...nothing had changed and at the same time everything was very dreamy and creepy and subconsciousy...
I'm glad you still have some connections to the old place. I don't miss it one bit, I only miss tea-time and movie-nights with you guys.

Lots of love.

Plus the all of us sleeping during our renovation. And the renovation itself. I hope we can repeat that sometime again.