2/26/2011

Don't stop me now- Queen

2

It's now only 5 days left 'til I leave. I'm already more than exited about going. I've got nothing to do in here. People are already looking at me like "Go already!". And I really want to go.
The packing is pretty much a headache. I haven't started yet, but I've collected things I want to take with me. It's gonna be a miracle when I will actually make them fit into my small bag. I've bought Estonian chocolate, some sinep and a bit of a knitwork. And that's it.
My relatives visited me couple of days ago and I went to my friend's birthday party yesterday. Some sauna today and then that's basically it. 4,5 days.

I know that Gaye (my co-EVS) will arrive couple of weeks later than me. I know that the weather is going to be colder there as I get there. And in here it's getting warmer again. I guess I'll take some of the cold with me to UK.

But that's all find with me.

The most important thing is, that I will go! My biggest dream since childhood is finally becoming true. "Don't stop me now" is a perfect song to describe what I feel now :)

2 comments:

Gerda said...

Btw, that is also a really good cleaning song :D

Maria said...

If it only had this affect to me...