1/20/2011

Freedom!

6

After a very long time I decided I need to post something. I haven't been very motivated to post something here. But now....
I just came back from my youth center where I signed my EVS contract. I found out that my weekly pocket money is pretty good, I will have a possibility to use a bicycle in UK, my first two days will be some kind of introduction of the surrounding area for me, a shopping, some trainings... Sounds like a really cool project. I'm happier than I've been in a long time.
I also got today my last exam results and will hand in the application for a free from school tomorrow. Total freedom for the whole month.
Me and Matthias will have a leaving party in the village next week also.

Right now I'm already waiting to go. Of course, it's a bit sad to go, but I know I will love my life there as much as I will love it here. And what's life without challenges and adventures. My biggest adventure so far is about to begin.
I'm sad that I have to leave my friends behind and I will miss a lot of people here. There are so many things I wish I had time to do here, but.... I'll come back after a year. I've already agreed to go to see G on my first free weekend, I've agreed to see my old classmate in Weston also.
I will enjoy my last month in here as much as possible.

Right now I will go to make some bread. I put it to come up yesterday evening and it is now double the size it was yesterday. Yummy.
And tomorrow.... I will have a small party with my friends from the village in my apartement. And the choir camp will be this weekend.

I've already started to fill my free time.

I just can't control myself.... :)

6 comments:

Kerttu said...

ootasin seda postitust juba pikemat aega. ;)

Maria said...

Just konkreetselt seda või lihtsalt uut postitust?

Kerttu said...

rohkem uut, aga ilmselgelt pidi ka see tekst siia ilmuma :D

Maria said...

AGa kunagi tuleb ka. Vähemalt ma loodan endiselt sellele, kui ma kunagi aega saan :)
Tulevik....

Pluxu™ said...

tulevik (H).
Sinu tulevik tundub küll ilus. Mitte, et ma ise tahaksin seda teha, aga Inglismaale tahaks küll. Juba ammu tahan.
Kindlasti hakkad sa mustast leivast puudust tundma...aga sa võta juuretist kaasa, saad seal küpsetada! =)


Kallistan!

Maria said...

See oli mul plaanis. Juuretise võtan kindlasti kaasa...