1/24/2011

7 years old and still acts like a 1-year old puppy...

6

I love my dog. He never grows up. Or it seems so.
Every time I decide to go for a walk with him, he's acting the same- barking and jumping around and just can't sit still until I change his collar. When going outside the house then he tries to open the door and then runs. But the collar isn't that long. Only about 10m. So he stops and tries to pull me along. Luckily I have learnt not to fall down or slip along with that dog. In the beginning e.g. when it was muddy outside, then I was just dragged along with my crazy dog. So, when walking my dog has no solidarity, that a dog of his age should have, at all. He just walks from left to right, jumps whenever he seems to notice something interesting next to the road. And he digs. He digs big wholes into the snow or in the ground if that's possible. When he is halfway below the ground or under the snow, he looks a lot like a santa or a mudangel. Lovely. And sometimes he manages to catch a mouse, so he throws it into the air, catches and tortures and uses it like a bubble gum. It's rude for the mouse, but I can't save the mouse- I'd get bitten. And finally he eats the mouse. It really looks disgusting... But that's my dog. And then he finds a new place to dig. He sometimes chases birds and runs around in the garden without noticing where he's running. So it's not so rare that he crashes into a building or garden.
Right now he's asleep next to me. So calm. So big. So lovely. And my sister's crazy cat is also sleeping in weird poses next to my dog. I'm in a Zoo. Lovely zoo.
I'm gonna miss my dog and it's crazyness when I'll be gone.
At least Danny recognizes my voice in the phone when it's put on the speakers. He starts to lick the phone.... But when I'm having a video conversation with my family then Danny just looks at the camera really weird. Like seeing a ghost or something like that.
So calm. Not teasing each other but both are sleeping (my sister's cat is also in the picture). Cute.

6 comments:

Liis said...

See on nii nunnu, et ta telefoni lakkuma hakkab :D

Kerttu said...

I love my dog. He never grows up.
Mõne aasta pärast Maria kirjutab: I love my husband. He never grows up. ;)

Seda loomaaia värki tunnen ma enamus kordi, kui ma kodus olen. :D Hea on teada, et kodus on keegi, kes sinuga kunagi ei pahanda ja on alati olemas :) (kuigi parajalt tüütu on, kui kass teeb keset ööd magamistoa ukse lahti, nii et kutsa saab magamistuppa tulla ja tahab nii kohutavalt pai saada, et ei näe muud võimalust, kui mind üles ajada... tänaöised kogemused)

Aga su kuts hüppab tõsiselt naljakalt :P
Mul hakkas nüüd temast nii kahju, sest ta hakkab sind nii väga igatsema ju... ta ei saa arugi, miks ja kui kauaks sa ära läksid....

Maria said...

Jah, see hüppamine on liiga hea lihtsalt. Loodan, et Danny mind ära ei unusta, kui ma eemal olen ja tervitab mind ikka sama rõõmsalt kui ma tagasi tulen (rõõmsalt=turbokiirusega 4 ringi läbi terve aia joosta ja siis oma tagumik mu pükste vastu puhtaks pühkida ja mu jalgade peale istuda, sest mujal ju ruumi pole).

Ja noh.... meeste puhul- mingil määral nad võivad ju lapseks jääda, peaasi et tittedeks ei jää :)

Ja täna hommikul äratas mind mu õe kass, kes tahtis pai ja õue saada ja oli WC-s tualettpaberi väikesteks lumehelvesteks teinud....

Kerttu said...

Danny ei unustaks sind ära ka siis, kui sa mitu aastat ära oleksid :)

Kerttu said...

Muuseas, ma võib olla olen väga tähelepanematu, aga millal sa oma blogi nime ära muutsid? :)

Maria said...

Eile. Muutsin ta ingliskeelseks. Seega ei ole sa tähelepanematu :) Hoopiski väga tähelepanelik :)