1/03/2011

Welcome year 2011!

1

It's time for a new post.
Firstly, I will tell that the year when my blog was full of quotes, is over. I will upload the last quote of 2010 when I get back to my apartment tomorrow.
So, the first thing I said this year was "Welcome Euro" in a very ironic way. My year exchange was calm and I'm happy about it. It didn't feel like the time to party. I have no idea what this year brings to me, there is Euro now...I guess I'll party when the feeling is right. Maybe this week, because, I will probably get my EVS answer. Who knows...
Anyway.
About 2010: it was probably the most amazing year I have ever had in my life. It was full of happiness, new people, friends, a lot of action, great time, work, school and everything I enjoyed. I had a great summer, a busy autumn. The weather was ideal for me- very hot and very cold. A lot of things happened. It was the year of changes. I guess I grew a lot more during this year in my mind than I did during the past years. So far I can tell that 2010 was perfect. I will miss it.

This year has been okay so far- I've worked, made gingerbread, played guitar (I can finally play "Machines" in a way that it sound similar to original), gone to Värska, studied, received my first exam result of this year and so on.
And I've had luck in avoiding touching the Estonian Euro. I guess it won't be for long, but I'll do my best to avoid it as long as possible :)

So, I hope to find out about my future tomorrow, although tomorrow is a promise to no one, as I have learnt....

1 comments:

Kerttu said...

Minu jaoks on ka 2010 üks pagana hea ja tore aasta :)

Ootan ka su vastust...
Kallid!