1/25/2011

My 2011 so far

3

I am all the time promising myself that I'll post the things I've done this year to here. Unfortunately I'm still too lazy. But I'll at least try to write some things down.
So...
My new year kicked off in the village. I was there until the evening of the 1st. It wasn't anything special. I wasn't in the mood to celebrate, so being in the village was good. On the second I went to Värska with my family where I saw a lot of people I know. Estonia is still very small. (and gets smaller every day) So I had my first exam on the 5th f January and on the same evening I had my first leaving party with psychos. We went to Püssikas and stayed there the whole evening. It was great and being together with psychos is always very interesting. I think if there had been any no-psychos then they would have been bored or they would have looked at us as if we are some kind of freaks. Inside topics are always so great. So, we had really great time and later at night we decided to crash into a leaving party of our (or some of us) friend. This was in the other end of the town. So we went there. On the way we had fun in the Raekoja plats and were fighting in snow. I ended up very snowy. The person who was supposed to leave, was Heili. So in her place I saw a lot of people I know from my high school. It was really great. When it got time for Heili to go and catch her bus, me and some people decided to take the taxi home because some people had the exam in psychology the following morning. Bless them! They still came to my party! I just love my friends! So I when I finally got home, I just went to sleep.
The following day I went to Tiina's birthday and made some homework. On the seventh I went to the village office to help Huko with some EVS stuff. In the evening I went to O's place with L and H was also there. We chatted and had a great time. We visited H&L also, as he lives right next to O. (I know it sounds weird when I write with short names, but it's better like this. People can't track everybody so easily). The following day or something like that I went to the village as there were some trainings and I was supposed to volunteer also. It was great because I watched movies with L and M and there was also some sauna... I also was a hairdresser for O and coloured her hair with Henna paste at night in sauna. I stayed in the village altogether until the morning of 16th. I met some EVS volunteers from Viljandi and me and M planned our leaving party.
On the 17th and 18th I was in Tartu. I had my last exam. After that I went to Rõuge to see some of my friends and have a very delayed christmas party with them. I taught Maris and Maive to play Carcassonne. On the 21st I went back to Tartu. Some people from the village were supposed to come to my apartement for a party. It was a great party and we had so much fun. M spilt some wine on the corridor floor and once the noise got too loud so my neighbour came to knock on my door to ask if we had killed someone and told us to be more quiet. Most of the people stayed overnight so we had to sleep like fish in a tin. But it was okay. The following morning when I was supposed to go to my choir camp, I decided that I will go in the afternoon, so it was plenty of time to wake up and come back to reality again. My apartement was a mess, but we had had a great time. I also met a friend of L who's working in Tallinn. He's a psycho, too.
On Saturday afternoon I went to Nõo because of my choir camp. I learnt some new songs... Good. Now I have sang all the songs in the songbook for at least once so that's good. In the evening I got back to Tartu with Kaspar, so I got back fast. I had time to clean up my apartement. :)
The following morning I went skating with Karo and some inhabitants and co-inhabs to Lauluväljak. It was really good to skate again after a year's brake. I didn't fall down once and skated most of the time with one inhab. It was great. The more time we had spent skating, the better she got at it. Karo has always got so many great ideas about different things to do with the inhabs outside the village. She's just awesome.
On Sunday afternoon I came home and had this problem with the machines.
Right now I'm still at home but I will go to the village and then to Tartu for Helikoosolek and back to village tomorrow. And I will have my pre-departure this weekend. It came so suddenly, but at least I will have this done. Then I'm free from that in Feb. It's gonna be a busy week and the next one will be busy as well.
At least I remembered everything I have done so far. It's impressive...

And it's a long post again....

3 comments:

Liis said...

Wtf:D.. Su naabrid ütlesid et sa ei oleks vaiksem ? :D

Maria said...

Ei. My mistake ilmselt trükkimises. Ma tavaliselt ei loe üle, mida ma kirja panen :)

Liis said...

Ära loe jah.. sest sellised vead on tegelikult päris lustakad..