3/13/2011

Pictures from Weston Super-Mare and Cheddar Gorge

As I told in the previous post, I spent my weekend in Weston Super-Mare and Cheddar. I love both of the places. The pier in Weston is just romantic and looks very nice. People walk their dogs over there and lovers write their names into the sand for the upcoming tide to wipe them off for forever- it looks like a tiny happy place in the world. And the Gorge in Cheddar- well, it's just huge and magical. The cliffs reach up towards the sky straight from your feet, looking so mighty and powerful. And when the sun's out, then some parts of the cliffs are lighted and some are not. It's just amazing how I live so close to such amazing places. The Gorge is a perfect place to go and sit for a while, read a book or just enjoy a meal. Of course, you'd have to climb a little bit before you can get away from all the tourists that are exploring the area and taking pictures. If there weren't tourists, it would definetely be my hiding place from the world. Of course, I can always try to find a small cliff behind what I can go and observe the surrounding just by myself. Without anybody knowing I'm there.











PS: I'm now the proud owner of Kings Fitness & Leisure Center golden club card.