3/03/2011

Amsterdam

1

Alright. I feel like I'm almost tweeting now. Except the fact that I'm actually blogging.
So... Right now I'm in Amsterdam airport at my gate and waiting for my plane. I've got about an hour to go so I decided to hang around in the internet.
Tallinn airport was usual- most of the time cold and in no way cosy. I slept about two hours and watched some series and just sat and stared. Then I did my check-in and went through x-ray. Then 30 more minutes and I was on board. When people got to the plane I noticed the leader of social and educational sciences sitting almost next to me. Huh, the world is still so small.
Then one lady who spoke very little Estonian sat next to me. And wanted to talk a bit. So I tried to speak Russian and she tried Estonian. Unfortunately she didn't speak English and German. So I found out that she will go to USA to visit her biologist daughter who is studying to be a veterinarian and is going to deliver a baby soon. She was going for two months. This lady was very friendly and helpful. In the beginning she thought I'm 16 or 17 yrs old. Do I really look that young? I mean, it's not the first time and it happens often that people think I'm younger than I actually am. I guess I should be happy with it.
About the flight: I flied with the new plane of the company and it was a great and smooth flight. The plane was small but pretty cosy. And we took off when there was the dawn in the sky. Very beautiful.
Amsterdam airport is smaller than I guessed and my gate was close to the gate where I arrived so I everything is going well. In 2,5 hours I will be in Bristol...
As soon as I get to internet, I will update.

1 comments:

Pluxu™ said...

Wau mis ring. Amsterdami kaudu...hmm...Edu sulle tibuke!

Muide, sa näed tõesti noorem välja kui sa oled. =)