9/18/2011

Well, what can I say?

1

Nothing really....

Today was a lazy day. It was Saturday. I was home, watched how I met your mother and Dr. Who new episode. I went to the shop and got some wine. I drank some wine with my roommate while watching a movie "Marley and me". It made me cry. It made me miss my dog.
I'm drunk right now.

I shouldn't have gone to that Zumba class yesterday because I felt like I'm gonna collapse in the middle of it- luckily I didn't.

I'm drunk and I'm happy.
I hope.

I haven't drank that much since I came back from that bicycle trip with G. It was a month ago. I feel goood... na na na na na nana.
A bottle and a half more of wine with coke is good. I love wine with coke. My apartement-mate is brilliant for being Hungarian and introducing me to this lovely habit.

I miss my dog. And my cat who was born on the same day as me and was able to catch fish and unfortunately when some idiot drove with a 4x4 wheel landrover over him and just crushed him when I was 15. I miss my cat. I miss my dog who has gotten old every since I left Estonia. He didn't even pick up the toy I gave him when I went home. Such a change in 4 months.

I'm drunk and I'm feeling things more powerful than they are in undrunken world. That's what happens when you have some wine.

Oh gosh, I should stop typing because when I'm gonna read this post tomorrow it'll probably sound rubbish. But I WILL NOT delete it, because I never delete the posts I have made.

Anyway.

Have a nice evening, everybody

And also- all my friends, people from Maarja küla, family, UK friends, everybody that make my life as pretty as it is, my pets through my whole life- I love you. And I truly love you. And I don't want you to forget that. Just because I'm drunk (a bit) it doesn't mean that I don't love you when I'm more sober. It's just that it's easy to say things when you're drunk (and obviously you want to talk a lot when you have gotten some degrees of hot grown-ups drinks into you). And well, I mean it.

I love you all!

Ghoooooooooood night! Nos weidth dda! Gutte Nacht! Dobrõi notš! Head und!

1 comments:

Kaie said...

:D
Sa oled ka kallis. :)

Äge postitus.