9/04/2011

Videos from families evening

0

I know I already uploaded one video of the songs that I performed at work, but I thought I should also upload the rest of them. So that everybody could judge me on how good/bad I was.
I can tell I was not half as nervous as I thought I would be, but this could also be due to the pint of Guinness that I had on that evening. Anyway, the evening was nice- St. Michael's Singers sang, I did my performance, Iain (my guitar teacher) did couple of songs. There were some professional performers who looked like they had stepped out of the eighties- everything about them was from this era. Though- to me they seemed to be the typical old-people's performers, so I wasn't too fond if them, but as the residents loved them, it was all good. I also saw one of my co-worjers wiwho is usually just running around the house in his domestics apron, wearing a glittery costume and doing disco and dancing around. Had a great laugh about it.
Ate a hot dog and some cake this evening. The food was really nice. And it was a nice evening. Got a wine from the activities leader also for my performance. Nice....


0 comments: