9/27/2011

Happy, happy, happy, happy!

1

I was in the leisure centre today and in Aqua Fit class. There are some people with learning disabilities occasionally attending the class. And they were there today. With them was one new girl who looked at me during the whole class and then, as the class was nearly over, she came and told me her name. And then she just stood next to me and continued with the class. Then we did some swimming around and she went and talked to the only guy in the room- the lifeguard and then came back to me. And when she got to me, she told "Here you are! The second person I like here!".
There were about 20 people attending the class altogether....

It's the second time some person with learning disabilities has approached me out of all the people surrounding them.

I seem to be some kind of a magnet!

But I love it!

Im so so so happy right now! I can't believe how couple of sentences could make me so happy!
But it's definetely one of the happiest moments I have had here for a long time.
I just want to sing and jump and cheer around now!

Wiii!