6/17/2011

Loads of changes

1

I've got no EVS co-volunteer anymore. Since today.

I was at the Royal Ascot yesterday and then one of my co-workers asked if I knew about Gaye leaving. I didn't have a clue.
I asked in the evening from Gaye if she was planning to move the houses (LCD houses) and she told it was so quick and that she wants to change and will find out about it today.

Then today in the daytime my manager came to me and told that Gaye is packing and will go away today because of what she had said about the house and the management and the staff and that she could no longer work here.

It was quite a shock to me. I mean- being lonely up in our apartement-area again? I'd die of loneliness there.
So I told it to my manager and she organized me to go to live 100m away from the house in the gatehouse lodge, where lives one Hungarian girl Timea who's working in Physio over there.
So probably on Sunday I will move to this house. I think it will be a good change for me- I mean, there's a kitchen, it's more private, I don'd feel like I'm at work constantly. And also- my housemate is extroverted and I think that from now on things will get better for me. And I will be happier here. Although I was quite satisfied with my project already, I wasn't happy enough and was cradelling for friends to go out with. So I hope I will have one now. And I will be able to cook!
The management also told me that they will pay my leisure centre monthly fee from now on because I do quite many extra hours. Well, that sounds good. I don't mind doing extra hours anyway but well, if I don't have to pay for my leisure centre, I will be able to do more things in here, which is only good.

But about Gaye- I'm really shocked they kicked her out so quickly. She might be going home tomorrow already. It's crazy. I feel now a bit that if I do anything wrong, I might go as well.
I just have to be very very careful in here.

But yeah, at the moment I'm in shock and can't understand completely what's going on and it's all too new and fresh, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Gaye will just go to another home and won't have to go home and that my life in here will be better from now on.


And besides all that...
I will go to Bristol on Saturday, beer festival tomorrow evening, will have POVA training next Thursday, will play guitar next Friday, Glastonbury fest on Sunday and then..... HOME!!!
I can't wait to be back in Estonia. It's already almost there. Estonia! Home! Sauna! Kohuke! Swimming in a lake/pond/river! Barbecues! Friends! Work! Family! Estonia! Aaaahhhhh! If time only went faster!

I really need that visit home. I truly need. Especially after what has happened during the last week.

1 comments:

Kaie said...

Mul on hea meel, et sulle selline lahendus leiti ja et sa ei pea üksi jääma...
Jei! :)

Ei jõua ära oodata, mil sind jälle näen!