11/18/2011

The reasons to love boot camp

0

I absolutely hurt today after yesterdays' class. I sure as hell love it more than any of the other classes I'm doing altogether.
I did it so hard yesterday that at one point I was out of breath and felt I'm nearly gonna vomit. I didn't notice how I got that far. But I feel it all today. Every move I make is so painful. All the muscles in my body just kill me. But it's nice pain. It's lovely, because I know I've done something good and it's for the good purposes.
What I love about the boot camp is the fact that while doing it you don't notice how heavy the weights you're lifting and running around with, actually are. After, when you have to take all the equipment back to the storage room, you almost can't lift it off the ground. But when you're running (and I mean running) around with it, you don't simply notice.
Sweet. I wish we had something like this in Estonia as well. I'd definetely do it!

0 comments: