12/04/2011

Speed of time

1

I've noticed that recently all my co-workers have started to use more british humour with me and are trying to test how much I would understand. So far I've been doing quite well. I understand most of it. So they are testing me harder and harder. It's fun. We get to laugh a lot during our breaks. And the jokes are nasty and dirty. I love it! I had missed the irony and sarcasm a lot and now the brit humour has replaced it here.
I'm enjoying my time here.

And time is flying!
Can someone, please, slow down the time? I mean, if I could I would actually quite like to get stuck into this moment and not get out of it.
The beginning was hard- the first 3-4 months are the hardest and then you get used to the different life. And you start enjoying it properly. And then time flies and the nice time ends.
It will be replaced by some other great time, but this one I'm having here, I'll never get back again. Which is really sad.

Right now I'd like to jump off the train of time. Or pull the emergency stop button. It would be quite nice if we had those in our lives. To be the masters of our own time. To master the speed of it.

Because sometimes we all would like to speed the time up or slow it down, or even stop.
But we can't.
It's a shame.


1 comments:

Liis said...

Ma arvan, et nii peakski olema. Et soovid,et miski ei muutuks. Järelikult on kõik praegu paigas ja hästi..:)