11/07/2011

Climbing again

0

Today there was a really nice and sunny autumn day outside (10 degrees), so I decided to go to the Gorge and use up parts of my Gorge&Caves Explorer ticket that I got from a friend of mine earlier this week.
So I went up to the Gorge, had a look into Coughs' Cave and climbed up from the Jacob's Ladder to walk a little bit on top of the cliffs. I discovered that you don't actually need a ticket to go on this walk- you just have to know the places to enter to the trail from (I'm local :) ). Anyway, I was up on top of the cliffs which had magnificient views, I went into the caves and enjoyed a nice day out. Fresh air and hiking is good.
So, some pictures I took as well (by the way, I love my camera - it takes pretty good pictures indoors when you know how to use it).

And I almost forgot to tell- my mum and sis are coming here on the 26th Dec-30th Dec :) Brilliant!




0 comments: