8/01/2011

Busy bee

0

This week has been crazy busy for me. I have done so many things that it might be even hard to count them all up.

I'll start from the last weekend.
On Saturday we had a barbecue with Timi in here. She had invited some of her friends to our place so we all just grilled and enjoyed the day. And ate. I didn't stay at the barbecue for too long, because I was supposed to go to Cardiff on the same day. So I was at the BBQ only for two hours. Then I cycled to Weston. Blimey, it was so hard- the wind was so strong, my stamina had gone low, and I had a flat tire. Well- altogether- I was gonna miss my train that I planned to catch. I quickly dropped my bicycle off to on of my co-workers home and then rushed to the shop to get a cake and wine for G. And then I knew I had missed the train because I was 10 minutes late. But, to my big surprise- the train was 20 mins late, so I didn't miss it. Had a nice journey to Cardiff and I managed to go to G's place by myself without getting lost in the town. Ha ha! He was expecting me to call him to tell that I'm lost. Instead I called him to get the keys to get into his flat. I gave him the wine, cake with candles and the present. He was very happy about the mug and the candle :) That made me happy too- I had nailed with all the stuff! Ha!
In the evening we went out to a local pub and then went to an Indian restaurant which had such big meal that I couldn't even eat half of it. But it was so gooood and spicy :)
After the Indian restaurant we went back to G's place and drank some wine and just chatted.
The following morning I had a hangover- really- Guinness gives me hangover. I only had 3 pints!
Anyway we just slept very long and when we finally got up, it was just enough time to eat something and then go to the train station to go home.

On Monday I went to Stonehenge and Salisbury. What can I say about those places- Stonehenge is tiny- a lot smaller than I expected it to be. And yeah, it's a pile of rocks. I didn't feel any magic in it - maybe because it was flooded with tourists? Hmmm..... But in Salisbury we had a pub lunch and then went to the cathedral! It was so beautiful! It had the inside garden that looked a bit like the one that's in Harry Potter movies. I love british cathedrals!

On Tuesday I went swimming again. And Wednesday I tried out Spinning. I was sweating as hell in the first 5 minutes already, but I loved it. It was really good :) Gonna do it again as soon as I can. After the spinning I did the Pilates, too :) The following morning was painful.....

On Thursday I went to Seaton with the residents and we drove on the Tramway which is there. It was a nice sunny day out- though nothing too special for me, because most of the things we saw, we have in Estonia, too. We just drove about 20 mins on tram from one station to another, looking at old oak trees and a river and then in the other station had some ice cream and then went back to the original station by tram. And then home, of course.
In the evening I had Body COnditioning and Step class :) I'm working out hard now, to be properly fit for my bicycle trip.

On Friday evening I went to guitar lesson again. I found out that my pronounciation is not the best for some songs and I should work on it. Iain (my guitar teacher) also showed me some ways to play "Elu keset metsa" in a more complicated way. I have now developed it in my room a bit more, so it sound pretty good and more colourful. After the guitar session I had supper in in my co-worker's home with his family- they made mexican food- something like wraps! Really good :) I watched some TV there also and was then taken back to my home :) I really love this family- they are all so great! I'm gonna make some black bread soon and will give some to them, because the mother od the family loves it :) At least I can do something. And I'm really happy for my guitar lessons. I feel some development!

On Saturday I went to Bristol to get some stuff from Primark for my sis and mom and dad and sent it off. I also wanted to get myself a raincoat because it's necessary in here, and it's about time to get one for me. So I went to a sports store and they had big discounts! I got a really good quality raincoat for 20 pounds- it was originally 45 quid. And I got myself a cardigan from Primark also :) After the big shopping (during what I got some rye flour and other ingredients for the bread) I sent the package off to my family and then went to see Bristol Harbour festival. It was a free festival. I only saw one band performing but they weren't good at all. To be honest, they were horrible. Didn't enjoy it at all. But the crowd and the festival environment was enjoyable, though. As the buses don't go to my home from Weston very late any more I had to leave from Bristol early- that's why I couldn't see many bands. I would've wanted to see more, but well- nothing I can do about it....
At home I just relaxed, watched movies and then went to sleep. Oh yeah- I made pancakes for myself, too! Heavenly bliss!

Today me and Timi went to a town called The Street and there's a big shopping village called Clarks village. Timi is going on a holiday soon, so she wanted some clothes. I got myself sandals- really nice ones. Cost only 8 quid- it was also from a sports shop- the original prize was 35 :) And I really love those sandals- they are those ancient Greek style sandals :)
After getting home I just cooked some pasta with spinach, cleaned a bit and then played some guitar.

Time flies so fast.
It's already almost midnight in here. Crazy.....

When you are flying around like a bee and are busy all the time you don't even notice the time going by.....

0 comments: