8/19/2011

Motivation deprivation

0

I've been pretty busy during those past couple of weeks that I've just managed to post the most important and interesting things I've done in here.
But there are loads of other things, too.

For example I've been out with the residents a lot. I went to Bristol Zoo, Willowboats, Weston Pier, Longleat safari park, today I went to see the SS Great Britain. Some pub lunches, just trips out.

I haven't been doing work inside the house much and have just travelled around with the residents. I really loved SS Great Britain today - now I have an idea that I should once try to work on a sailing ship or sth. Oh those ideas!

I managed to break my camera while I was in Brecon so I can't travel around much in the closer future. I got myself a new camera from my last Estonian money today so now I have to collect money again. My scottish trip will happen in the distant future then, I reckon.

I have a new bicycle- will upload a picture soon, when I will get the change to take a picture of it again. Next week, probably.

I haven't got much motivation to do anything right now. I am not bothered enough to write to all my friends all over the world, not bothered to stay in Skype and call lots of them. I'm just staying in my room, or going to leisure centre or playing guitar. Will have to perform in couple of weeks time in front of approx. 200 people.

Timi is on holiday so I'm all alone in here until the end of the month.
I just made bread in here. Didn't turn out the best as I'm not used to the oven yet, but it'll get better in the future. At least it tasted good, it was just a bit burnt.

Vero is coming tomorrow. So I've got some company for the weekend! Haven't seen her since April so can't wait now :)

If I only had motivation to use my time more efficiently. I have become lazy in this country. Shame on me. (should contact some more people and not waste time just sitting and staring at the ceiling....)

0 comments: