11/09/2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful....

3

I can finally say that I am happy to see the snow outside. I wasn't happy a while ago, but now it's time for that. I woke up in the morning, moved the curtains off the window and saw snow. Now I'm gonna eat some mandarines, light a candle. Then, after this lovely breakfast, I will skip one of my lectures, will go to donate blood, and will go to city to find myself jeans. And if the promised snow storm comes, I'm gonna enjoy it. I guess I love storms... (I loved the thunderstorm we had in the summer, too)
Anyway, maybe some christmas songs?
I've got the feeling for that, too.


The most wasted day is the one, during which you don't smile at all. -9th Nov

(The first thing in the morning I did, was smiling)

3 comments:

Oxymoron said...

*hakkab ümisema*
I'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the ones I used to know...

Anonymous said...

:)

Pluxu™ said...

naeratamine on hea =)

Me Like Snow!