11/30/2010

Fitzgerald!?!?!?!

0

I decided to have a nap today and woke up about 15mins ago. I have never hated my alarm clock this much! The reason: I just had a dream where Simon Neil had given me autographs and James and Ben Johnston were about to give.
I have no idea how the dream began, but I know that I came from some kind of concert (it wasn't Biffy's) and wanted to go to Sven's (one of my friends from NRG) place with him. And then I walked with crowd downstairs from somewhere and was in some corridor that I thought was NRG's canteen. All of a sudden I saw Simon Neil with white hair and beard sitting behind the door and resting his legs. All the other people suddenly disappeared. There was only Simon. He smiled at me and already came to me with a black pen and wanted to give me his autograph. So he gave it to me to my hand. To my left hand. I showed him one of my tattoos (which was on the left hand and was something unrecognizable and had life written into it) and I also showe him my tattoo of a puzzle piece. So he wrote his name and made something artificial on my hand were the weird tattoo was located. He made some kind of picture and connected it to my tattoo. It made complete sense in the dream. Anyway, then I asked whether I could take a picture with him and have his autograph on the usual paper, too. He agreed with it. Unfortunately Sven didn't have his mobile with camera with him, so he went to bring it. And I got a paper from some room that was behind one random door. In the room was the Biffy's staff putting together their instuments. Anyway I got back to Simon. And he had made with a split second an autograph to my paper. Then I saw James and Ben sitting at the other end of the corridor and asked Simon ifI could get autograph's from them, too. Simon told me that I should go and ask myself. So I went (and Simon continued resting his legs). As I went to the other end of the corridor, I saw that the people I considered to be Ben and James, were just some staff girls. So I asked them about the guys. They told me that they'll be here in a second. The girls wanted to see my autographs. I showed the sheet to them and had a closer look at it myself too. Simon had written name Fitzgerald many times to one side of the paper and each letter of the name was from different colour. And then there were some drawings too. I didn't look at them closer. Then I turned the page and on the other side there were some colourful signatures of Fitzgerald again and some printed words in Russian: nadežda, hšuštšeštvo (I have no idea if the last on is actually a word) and some more. Simon had printed them like people print with stamps, only difference is that the liquid was ink. And he had printed the words one by one with letter separatedly. And the explanation to it was that Simon learnt some new Russian words while being in this country. And I wondered also why he had written Fitzgerald and I realised in the dream that it was Simon's family name. Anyway, then arrived Ben and James and some other random guys. There was a door opening to the outside and a tractor with fertilizer bags behind it's back arrived. And Ben and James stepped off the tractor with blue boiler suits on and walked past me. I wanted to ask them about the autographs but then people told me to wait 'til they changed their clothes. And I also saw a glimpse of Simon smoking and watching what was happening....
And then the alarm went off.....

I was just about to get James's and Ben's autographs, too. S**t!

0 comments: