11/07/2010

Dave Grohl vs Simon Neil

2

Okay, I just have to write this dream that I had today night into here. This is freaking weird.
Anyway, I was in the university and in a lecture named "The psychology of creativity". By the end of the lecture I was supposed to go to Foo Fighter's concert that took place in Tallinn. My lecturer, Tiia Laak, wished me a nice concert.
Okay, so then I stood in the line to get into the concert. When I got into the concert hall, I saw seats. Like the ones that are in the culture house of Rõuge. The house looked also like a culture house in Rõuge. Okay, anyway there wasn't a lot of pushing and there wasn't a warming band either. So as the audience gathered I was seated to the second row (again). But not into the middle. Still, there was no pushing..... The concert began. I enjoyed it, and loved it, although it seemed the band had only two members, no drummer and Dave Grohl looked a lot like Simon Neil from "Folding stars" video and the bass guitarist looked like James Johnston. Ooookay.... All of a sudden I noticed that most of the audience had gone, no clapping, no cheering. Nothing. I started to become embarrased of Estonians. Again. So when there were only about 20 people left the band finished playing, telling us, that there is no point. Obviously. So they were standing on the stage with a bit sad looks. They told that the clock was obviously too early for a concert like this (the concert started at 8 pm) but that they couldn't do it later, because they wanted to sleep too, as they had to leave the country at 4am the next morning. So during that talking most of the 20 people who had stayed until the "end" of the concert, left. I still stayed. So the band came off the stage and all of a sudden there was just a table in front of me. There was one more person from the audiencel left. So I started cheering up the band. I asked for their autographs- I had a sheet for that and it had a list of bands written on it. So "Dave" and "the bassist" gave me their autographs. So we chatted a while. I told them I would go to their some other concert and asked if I could get the tickets for their show at Milton Keynes as it is sold out (yeah, my dream concert is actually in reality also sold out) and that it would be my dream to see Simon and Dave perform together. I also asked whether they could do a duet or something like that during the concert. I got the a smily answer that actually said nothing to me but about the ticket I was supposed to ask my lecturer Tiia Laak, because she was the aunt of the bassist (in my dream) .... What the hell???? Anyway, then the guys discovered that they had only their pijamas on so they went to put on normal clothes. I asked whether I should leave but they told that it's not necessary. So they put on normal clothes in front of me. I still tried to cheer them up about the concert and find some excuses for the stupid Estonians but the band told it was okay. Then it was about the time when I had to catch my bus back home (yeah, I had chatted with the guys for quite long already). So I took my hair of from French braid and took a picture with the guys and hugged them really long and then went. When I was on my way to the bus station I heard a quoting of a newspaper by someone and he read about the fiasco that had happened during the concert and I was really sad but looking forward to see my lecturer to get the tickets to Milton Keynes.....

It seems that I am regaining my ability to see extremely weird dreams. That are actually somehow connected to reality....

2 comments:

Pluxu™ said...

The psychology of creativity
Kas sul on päriselt ka selline aine?

Anonymous said...

Jep. Aga mitte just kõige põnevam