6/10/2010

Not much but still something...

1

Been working for three days now. That's why I haven't posted anything. I had already forgotten about my quotes that I was supposed to post here, but I'll try to do it tomorrow. Right now I'm gonna write a bit about my work.

Well, there hasn't happened anything remarkably interesting. Been doing my usual stuff in the village. Well, I had a little time to play guitar. Played it with Judith1 in front of the Eesti maja and it was such a great chillout time. I have this kind of weird feeling when I'm in a group of people who are chilling around somewhere and doing something cool and cultural: e.g. when I was in France then we were having a free night to do whatever we wanted and ended up next to the water mirror near the river in a group where some guy played some Beatles' songs and we drank beer and just sat there and it was just cool. It's some kind of special feeling. And I felt like this when me and Judith were playing guitar and sitting outside. Awesome.

Then, I went to Jõrumine (some kind of singing lesson in the village) and played guitar together with Heikki (he's leading the lesson) and it was also really cool, although for some songs I only knew some chords, not all. But I'll try to learn some new chords. I should.
Then, I started reading "A curious incident of the dog in the night". It's about an Aspergious teenage boy who starts to investigate a murder of one dog. The writing style of the book is something completely different- very detailed, e.g. "he wore socks which had a tiny whole above the ankle and....". I hope you understand. So I recommend this book.

Then, today was Czech disco in Erastvere and I put together a group of people from the village who wanted to go. There were so many people coming so I had to go to Erastvere and come back, too. I didn't plan it in my first intentions. The disco was awesome. Lenka and Jiri and their friends from Czech Republic did some karaoke and danced around and it was really cool. Then there were some games and dances. It was a really cool evening. I love my job more and more every day.

Some of the inhabitants are hugging me every day and giving me kisses and it's so cool. It has never been this way before. I think I should stay volunteering in one house when the summer's over. Only sometimes be in some other house.

Right now I'm at home. For less than 24hrs. But it's still something. I will have folk festival meeting tomorrow and then will go back to the village for a week.

But right now I'm gonna finish. It's getting late.

Hugs!

1 comments:

Absinthia said...

See raamat tundub väga tuttav. Justkui oleksin seda lugenud...
Aga rohkemat kui sinu kirjeldus ma ei mäletagi :D