6/23/2010

Quotation time!

0

As you have probably noticed, my horrible internet connection at work doesn't allow me sometimes even to look at my mailbox, and in no way I can post something here. So. A few quotes' days have passed. Here they are:
Losing means learning, not giving up. -19th of June
Everythind changes but nothing disappears - 20-21st of June
Find some time every day to reach yourself. - Today

My Midsummer's Eve won't me anything remarkable. I'll stay at home for a little while and then will go to work in the evening. There will be some kind of campfire in the village, so I'm hoping to be there at that time....

I have only three days left to work this month and then I'll be free until the village camp. Or well, not completely free- there will be some birthdays and I'll go to Tartu and Põltsamaa and there will be Rõuge Boat Race and Waterparty to organize with the youth club and there will be Võru Folk Festival, too. Although I have no information about what I'm gonna do there. The meetings have taken place in such bad times- I've been to work or away somewhere....

Oh, and it's raining on my free days. Wondreful. I will stay white as a swan this summer.

0 comments: