6/04/2010

Five necks

2

Again, while reading my "Guitar Gods" book, I found out that a guy named Rick Nielsen used a five neck guitar during some of his shows. I googled in the internet a little to find out how this guitar looks like and how it would be to play it. Well, here's a picture or well, example of a person (not sure if it's Rick) playing a five neck :
Then, I googled a bit more and found this really cool guitar Rick Nielsen has. It's a two necked beauty. Just look at Rick playing it:
And futhermore, I found a monstrum guitar with twelwe necks. How can someone even play it? I, personally would like to have 24 hands for this one.

And I found a page which lists top 20 weirdest guitars. Check it out.

Such an amazing world :)

2 comments:

Liis said...

Kas sul mitte ei ole veel 1 eksam jäänud? Sest siin lõhnab suurejoonelise procrastinationi järgi..:P

Anonymous said...

Ojaa. Lõhnab. Aga vähemalt on põnev :)