3/02/2012

A dream

0

My mind has started to create weird dreams at night again. So tonight I saw witches and wizards... Almost like Alice in Wonderland but a bit more creepy.
My dream started with me and my sis walking out of the door of our home at nighttime. From the very beginning, everything seemed weird- there was big Moon shining in the dark blue sky and then there seemed to be another Moon closer to the ground- nearly invisible. Extremely pale and didn't shine much. Then I saw a pink rabbit that looked as if it had been turned into a balloon- it was that big. And me and my sis were walking  around in the garden and then noticed a witch flying across the sky, in front of the big shiny Moon. And the witch came closer to the ground, towards us. And then it grabbed my sister and the pink rabbit and I grabbed my sisters leg. The witch tried to take off, but it couldn't. I managed to shake the witch off her broomstick. And somehow I tried to fly around then. And the broomstick wasn't a broomstick any more but it was something like a stretched rabbit, like a seat made out of cloth and I was sitting in it. And then I took off, it was daytime and I was flying above the trees and the witch was guiding me from the ground on how to fly. And she wasn't angry at all. And then there was some kind of a chase (I can't exactly remember it) and all of a sudden it was all dark again. Only the Moon shining in the sky. And then the witch grabbed the broomstick from me again....
And then I woke up.

0 comments: