2/27/2012

The bucket list for this year

0

Kerttu had a  birthday party and we all decided to make a bucket list for all of us! So here is mine:
  • An alcohol-free month
  • Bikini made out of double cream
  • Dye my hair with a semi-permanent hair colour that my friends who were in the birthday choose - bright green
  • Make a picnic to this group of friends who were at birthday
  • watch the falling stars in August for 2hrs and count all the falling stars
  • Hug some mascot.
  • Tell some random stranger something beautiful once a week.
  • Make 5 9gag posts. (There will be the first one this week)
  • Walk across the Kaarsild with bikini
  • Dance on the table
  • Not to use 9gag for one week
  • Put myself into the bone marrow donors list and donate if possible
  • Go to Zavood dressed as a Zombie

And a quote from today - "I don't know that many strangers"- by me.

0 comments: