2/23/2012

All you need is love!

0

I'm in the village at the moment and just felt I needed to make a post here. Most of the inhabitants are already asleep, only one of them is sitting next to me, watching telly and occasionally talking to me. I just had one of my co-workers inviting me for a sit-together with Judith, who is back here from Germany!
The feeling is the best. I've had loads of people hugging me all the time, Huko just had great news from the National agency regarding the Seminary (that everything is written properly and the organization I made, was good enough for the agency).
I just feel happy. I feel as I belong here.
The feeling I have when an inhabitant is looking really really happy when they see me and then runs to me to give me a hug. And you feel the unconditional love. And it's so good. I had a year without it. Now I don't understand how I managed to survive without it. The love, the feel of truly belonging somewhere. There are no words to describe it.

Honestly, in order to be happy, all one person needs, is love!

And I don't even need to have a boyfriend who would love me. This love I already have is more than enough. It is just beautiful!

0 comments: