3/20/2012

I've committed a crime

2

What I mean by the crime is that I have started to like crap music. Seriously, all the "Price tag" and "I gotta feeling" and "Hello" and all this kind of stuff... I just got it all into my computer because I missed it since I left UK. I heard it every damn day at work from the radio and at the leisure centre as well and today I wanted to listen to some of it and decided to download it. And I'm listening to Heart radio from the internet because this was the radio station I heard the most while in the UK.

So dear lord, forgive me for committing such a sin. I know I'm a criminal, but please forgive me.

2 comments:

Pluxu™ said...

Yes, you bad bad criminal! You should die for liking music that you consider bad!

Kaie said...

you're a smo-o-o-o-oth criminal