3/04/2012

Exactly 1 year ago

0

Yesterday and today have been like some kind of an anniversary for me. Due to the reason that exactly 1 year ago I started my EVS. In a way it's a bit sad that it's the past now, but then again I'm happy as well. One year ago I felt extremely lonely and I seriously thought in the beginning of my EVS that what the hell have I gotten myself into now. And now that I'm back at home (at the moment in the village), where I'm surrounded by lots of people, I'm really really happy. I know what I want (kinda...) and I know where I belong. And I know that life is pretty. And Im a grown-up now. I'm working, going to school. And enjoying it. And I don't think that what the hell have I done now? I just love everthing I do.
I had a nice good sauna-spa yesterday for about 3 hrs, mostly with Heli and Judith. And it is so nice that they are around. I really like the fact that Judith is back in the villge. Even though it's the last time I see her today until she comes here again. And today I will jump into the ice whole with Judith. Without sauna before. Hehe. Should be fun.
And we'll be making snowmen today. We did 2 already yesterday. It is great!


0 comments: