10/22/2011

A little bit more about locked-in syndrome

2

I just found this article about a man living in the UK who has had the locked-in syndrome for 6 years and wants the government to have the law which would allow him to die. To die through someone else's hands, through an injection. Because he himself is not capable of doing it...
Click here to read the news

I have just managed to get myself a book called "The diving bell and the butterfly" and will receive it in couple of weeks time. If anyone wants to lend it from me when I get back home, then you're more than welcome. It should be a very interesting and thought-provoking book.

More about locked in syndrome in one of my posts from the archive

2 comments:

Kaie said...

Mina sooviks seda raamatut laenata!

Kas tead, et sellest on ka film?

Maria said...

Jaa, olen seda filmi näinud ju :) Sinu käest sain :)