10/26/2011

"High flying birds" and "Mylo Xyloto"

0

I have now managed to listen to Noel Gallagher's and Coldplay's new albums.
About NG- his album sounds a lot like Oasis but its completely enjoyable. The songs are similar as well- or what I mean is that when I listened to it for the first time, it all sounded the same. But, it's Oasis style and I could mistake some songs for the Oasis songs if I dind't know it was NG.
About Coldplay- I have listened to the album once. I could say I was a bit disappointed. They have gone mainstream. The songs sound like pop and they have made one song with Rihanna. I liked only two songs from the album because they sounded a bit more like Coldplay that I know. But well, I heard also some elements of traditional Irish music in the songs. So, it's an interesting mixture and I have to listen to it again to have proper opinion. I already hear some the song "Paradise" in the radios all the time.


In the meanwhile....... BRRRRRRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

;)

0 comments: