1/13/2012

This place is tiny!

2

I went to donate blood today- when I got to the place, I saw one person, I do yoga with. I started talking to him. Then I went to give the blood- first of all- the people were so friendly again. I started asking about their day and they told that it's been long. And will continue for a while. Then they noticed my earrings and loved them, the same with my bracelet, belt, coat and handbag. My blood came out of my body fast- breaking the record with 3:51. So far the fastest for me. And then it didn't wanna stop. I could have given the double amount. No worries.
At the cookie-desk I started talking to a woman next to me. I found out she's the daughter of my co-worker. And she offered me a lift home in her mini-cooper. So lovely!
This area is becoming tiny for me already. Everywhere I go, I know someone who knows someone I know. Like Estonia already.
I don't wanna go home. People are so friendly. I love the local pubs. The leisure centre. I now know loads of people. And I like it. And I'm gonna miss the fact I can talk to all the random strangers everywhere and they are friendly and talk to you and offer you help. Why can't it be like this in Estonia?

2 comments:

Kerttu said...

Eks igal kohal ole oma ilud ja võlud ja puudjäägid... ka sinu blogist on see ju hästi välja tulnud tegelikult. Ei ole ei Eesti ega Inglismaa läbi ja lõhki vaid imelised paigad... :)

Maria said...

Jah, aga Eesti tundub siiski imelisem olevat. Või on siis asi selles, et mul on siin imelised sõbrad ja töö?