5/10/2011

Activities

2

Today I was asked by my activities leader if I would be interested in doing the guitar-session with the residents as an activity and I agreed. So he put me into this months' and June's timetable once for both months.
I have my own activity!

And today when I was in the gym I asked one of my gym-friends if I could leave my bicycle to her place when I go to London, she told me she will take me to Bristol from her place and back because she will be going to there anyway around the same time. Oh, that sounds good. The money I will save from avoiding buying those tickets will give me an opportunity to book a flight to Dublin for the beginning of June. If the ticket prizes are still the same tomorrow evening, I will get myself a flight to Dublin!
How cool is that?!

2 comments:

Liis said...

Supercool :D

Kerttu said...

Ja need piletid said vist ostetud nagu ma kuulsin ;):D
Väga äge!!! :P