8/07/2012

The future

0

In the past couple of weeks I have started to think more and more about what I'm gonna do when I graduate from the uni next spring. It's not that far away anymore, is it? So far I thought that I will go to Denmark for sure, to do the development instructor program over there that takes me also to Africa and lasts for 2 yrs. Right now Im unsure. I don't know any more. My other option would be to go to Australia to work through working holiday visa. For a year. I could also continue my work in the village. Or continue my studies in Estonia- maybe special studies? And open uni? I really dont know any more. I even had a look at the universities in Scotland. Didn't get too exited about it. But the thing is- its about time for me to decide as I have to apply for the program in Denmark or visa for Australia soon. But I just can't decide. Besides all - I'm gonna take Danish language course in the autumn, but there's not actually much point in taking it, if I won't go to Denmark straight after school as I will forget everything I've learnt. I have to decide in the next couple of weeks, so that I do something with the Danish classes I'm gonna take. I would have a lot more free time if I cancelled those classes. I really don't what to do. Some people tell me one thing, some tell the other. Furthermore- the things I thought to be impossible about me, don't seem to be too impossible any more. I have changed a lot during those past couple of weeks. And I'm more confused than ever. I don't know even myself what I want and what I don't want any longer. Maybe my super-amazing Eurotrip that I will start next week, will help me.

0 comments: