8/10/2012

Life back in England

0

I'm at the moment talking to my good friend in England with whom I went to the gym every day. She just told me that she, Timi and couple more of my friends who we got to know during my year in the UK, all went out on a girls' night! Gosh, I used to be part of that gang. And now I can't be there with them any more. One would think that time makes things better but it doesn't seem to work for me. I miss my people over there. And the gym. And it still damn hurts. Especially not being able to hang out with my friends. And not hear Timi's lovely accent :) And all the local accents. I think not even a day doesn't go past, when I don't think about England. And some deja vu- I was flipping through my old posts and looked at the one I made exactly a year ago. It was about autumn breeze. The funny thing is that today I thought for the first time this year, that autumn is coming. The same time last year I felt the same...

0 comments: