12/12/2010

I'm wordless now.

2

I just got a call from some guy named Heigo who told he had my number in his mobile phone and he started calling to all the numbers he had to find out which numbers are still existing. So. He had my number with the name Kacey. He has lived in Tartu and has not been to Rõuge many times. He told me that maybe we know each other through RATE.ee or something. Anyway, I'm gonna meet him on Wednesday.
I have no idea who this guy is, from where I know him, when I met or spoke to him or whatsoever. Kinda weird. He remembered that I had blonde hair and was from Rõuge.

I'm dazed.

But it's really cool to know there are people in the world who try to warm up old friendships, although I have no idea who this person is.
But I'll find it out on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Pluxu™ said...

I'm gonna be cheesy and oldfashioned now and warn you to be careful just in case, for you never know who he might be.

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't worry, I will.