6/25/2013

People are complaining

0

I've had many requests from various people to update my blog as I haven't done it for a long time. Indeed, I have just been extremely busy (and lets be honest, lazy as well) with all the things going on around me- work, school, Hannes of course, etc. I will try to update my blog more often as I have just graduated from school so there's one thing less to do. But I can't make any promises.
For a start, I decided to redesign my blog- go with the modern flow of web design and make it look more fashionable. And actually I think it's pretty stylish. And not so boring and cheesy as the previous template I had. What do you think? It's a start towards updating my blog (as if a post wouldn't have been enough and taken a lot less time). I've tried to get it more colourful as well, but it seems like the template doesn't like that and doesn't allow me to load it full with pictures. But I'm working on it. Maybe even a slideshow, who knows? We'll see, we'll see. But now, enjoy the new looks!

0 comments: