9/19/2010

With a little help from my friends

0

I went to the Bootleg Beatles concert yesterday and they played a song "With a little help from my friends" and the audience started to clap properly for the band when this song came on. Before that it was really hard for the band to get the audience to be active. I thought that Estonian audience sucks- they are clappimg for the cover more than they clap for the band's own song. And then I talked to my friends about it and we started discussing that who is the original author of the song. And I googled it. What was the reply? Of course, the song was by The Beatles. I thought since today that it was made by Joe Cocker. And I didn't have The Beatles version of the song in my computer, either. So, that was a damn surprise to me. I mean, how on earth did I fail in this so hard? Shame on me.

But I'll talk more about the concert tomorrow, when I'm more awake.

0 comments: