9/20/2012

"I am Jack Sparrow!"

0

I just can't stop laughing about the things that people do.... There was a woman in the UK, who drank for two days and ate some hallucinogenic stuff as well and then decided she's Jack Sparrow. And she went and hijacked a ferry in Darthmouth. She started driving it, crashed it into some other boats. Police had quite a problem with cathing her..... I just can't believe the world. It's is such a colourful place. Kaie said to me as a reply that she would've wanted to be a superman instead and would have gone flying....
I think I would have wanted to be a Jesus and would have loved to walk on the water or be Harry Potter and fly with a broomstick and play Quidditch :)

Click here to read more

At least it's something good for today (I was told in my mimic language course that all the people who arent studying on the mimic translator curriculum will be taken off from the class.... that is just so unfair- I had been waiting for that course for three years....)


0 comments: