8/14/2010

Hey-ho from the dreamland

3

I haven't written here for so long now. So today I'm in the mood and the post will probably be quite long....
So, what has happened so far? Hmmm :) I'm gonna start from today and will go back in time.
Today I will go to Huko's wedding, yesterday there was the wedding entrance in the village. Hmm. Before that I was working and I had my free days after working for two weeks and 1 day straightforward. So, G is back in town! Me and Kristjan went to welcome him at the bus station and went to Huko's place. It was a really great night there and we had a lot of fun. I saw Carmen after a long time and met Lill finally well. Really cool. Then the following day, when G finally got up (we ended up in my apartment because he wanted to have a shower but eventually he was too tired and had too bad hangover... ) (I was up early) we went with my roommate and with G to the central to get my car. And then we went to my friends' place and went from there to the riverside to practice guitar for Liisi's birthday. It was a really cool jamming. Then there was a really awesome birthday where I almost fell asleep because I was so tired. And then there was TArtuff also, where we watched one movie.

Okay, now going back in time again. Judith1 and Nicole have left the village to go home (where they both already are) so there were the leaving parties. Then we played volleyball with Huko, Jaan and Jaanus at eight in the morning after Judith had left. Great start for the day. At least it wasn't very hot.

Then, what else. I have been working a lot. I have cooked a lot- I've made bread, ice cream, a lot of usual food, cakes etc... Can't even count any more.....

But yeah, today I'll go to Huko's wedding which has already lasted for one night, but I couldn't go yesterday... From the people who were there yesterday, I heard that it's a great party, so I'm really looking forward to this.... :)) Tomorrow morning will arrive Kaie and Kirke in the village and in the evening will be the leaving party for Frederike.

It's pity that all the people are leaving from the village, but at the same time- G is back for three weeks, Olivia will be back soon, Lauris is back, so..... Really awesome!

And I'm gonna have a class reunion next week.

I'm so happy right now. Life just can't be better.... :)

3 comments:

Kerttu said...

Ei saa jätta kommenteerimata, et see lause on ikka üligeniaalne: "Then there was a really awesome birthday where I almost fell asleep because I was so tired."

Anonymous said...

Haha. Blondiinihetked on alati toredad. :)

Kerttu said...

Maria, sa oled oma mojo kaotanud. Sest see postitus on sinu kohta ikka üpris lühikese võitu... :D